Tuesday 24 November 2009

Guest appearance... Cycle 6, Day 15

Hello everybody, and today's blog is brought to you by the number 6, the letter Y, and me, Steve!


I'm told this the 100th post and I've been asked (told more like*) to write it.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your kind thoughts and encouragement, it really helps.


How am I feeling? Gradually recovering from the chemo is the answer. Since discovering one of the side effects of the anti-nausea drug is "lassitude", I've cut back on my intake and I seem to be thinking straight again. The result is that I'm feeling more positive about things and am not dropping off at a moment's notice, although there is still a slight trend towards morning sickness. Persistence of off-flavours still comes and goes, but that too is improving. I'll soon be feeling "normal" again at this rate!


The next post will see a return to normal service, so it's cheerio from me, talk to you again come the 200th.


* Editor's note:  It was a very nice request with a big "please"

No comments:

Post a Comment